Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The shocker!

I was tempted to pick up inFamous, but not tempted enough to pay the $59.99 for it.  Luckily I stopped at a store in Mansfield, OH called Buybacks and some PS3 traitor was trading in all his PlayStation games for an Xbox 360.  I scooped this one up right away for $40.00.  I’m glad I found this great deal too, because game kicks ass.

The controls and animation are very slick.  You feel very empowered while playing this game.  So far I have only tried the good side, but I hear the bad side is way more intense.  The missions do repeat but I find them way less repetitive than most open world games.  Most of the missions are enjoyable except for some of the time trail ones are a little too linear. 

The story is one of the only parts that this game fails on, but the experience is too fun to discount it very much.

Rating – 8.5 out of 10

No comments: